1. Pairs of training. I know it sounds crazy, but it actually appeared. If you decide to stay in and watch TV, just “do not feel like” you do not get the benefits. Above all, just go to the dojo in physical form, on a regular basis. Having friends and family to get used to the fact that at certain times of the week you are training, it will be easier because there is little time “event” will take place on the evening trining! Just go there on a regular basis (slightly less than twice a week and all you do is keep your level, not to improve)
This is the first step.
2. The next step is to actually be there with a beginner’s mind and mentally ready to take the training. Energy that you produce will motivate every person you come in contact with, and training will be an advantage for everyone.
3. Cast your body. Feel everything with every ounce of your body. Let your body get the training and learning and internalizing them. Removing intellectualizing every little thing in training and feel. Sometimes, especially if what you’re basically shows totally new to you, it might be better to try to remember one important focal point, and then just “go with the flow”, enjoy the experience of practice without worrying too much what will You remember, you’ll be surprised how much it will seep
4. Practicing what the teacher has shown that the first master. The purpose of the class is very important. The instructor leads the class in a certain direction that everyone will learn the practice. Really try to see and feel what is going on and the principles that instructors present practice. First and foremost, the captain of the basic concepts, or physical technique and then go to practice more advanced.
5. Coming up with good energy. Before you even walk into the dojo you should accidentally leave everything outside the dojo. Everything, career, family problems, problems with the world, and every form of negative energy. Dojo should always be a place of light energy, and it all starts with you. Good energy will motivate other members of your dojo to practice the same kind of energy, and good energy will multiply exponentially. My old teacher used to say “your life behind you when you step on the mat”.
If you do not like the energy Dojo at any time, but send the good things and continue to train harder!